Monday, July 25, 2011

Running Silently Through The Night..............

1am in the morning, a well lit moon, stars shine in clear skies! There is something majestic and calming about running through the night. Darkness falls on the dimly lit road, lorries rumble by going about their business. Endurance sports are, by nature, polarizing, they can be all-consuming. Participants tend to be deeply devoted and fanatical. The simple qualities needed to excel in such sports. I train alone and don't really care what time of day. Distance is just a number by which we measure our progress. Arriving home at 3.30am this morning, sitting quietly on the step outside eating and drinking I pondered for a moment before going to bed. This is what I love........................Living The Dream................DECAMAN is my DESTINY. I have always known it.................

No comments:

Post a Comment