Monday, September 17, 2012

4 Weeks Of Preparation Left..............

The final frontier with 4 weeks of training left to go I am mentally ready to do battle. Excitement has set in and I am now finalising my endurance preparation!!
Last week was again full of swim endurance with 12 kms of pool endurance work in a wetsuit, training exactly as I will race in Mexico. Another 7 sessions on the bike it was designed to be an easy week before I raise the bar yet further this week. Tomorrow will see me complete 8 hours in the saddle starting at 6am and finishing at 2pm. The aim this week is to keep hitting the pool and to smash the bike mileage......................I am ready to go..............Now I am applying the finishing touches.................Bring it on................

No comments:

Post a Comment