Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tomorrow The Journey Begins!!!

Training well and truly over, packing and intricate preparation carried out nothing has been left to chance. "D" Day is fast approaching, tomorrow will see me and Pete leave Heathrow for Monterrey via Houston. Tomorrow evening we will arrive and stay in the Sheraton Hotel where maximum temperatures are 34-35 degrees, night time minimum temperatures are 23 degrees! Racing in a furnace springs to mind as my mental preparation begins. On the plane I will re-read Bob Browns Deca phase of his book to remind me of what lies ahead. I already know but it will any grain of complacency. Daily updates will provide a lot of information so prepare to witness first hand a personal battle with the toughest race on the planet!!! I am ready...................

1 comment: